
This looks pretty disgusting and by only looking at it I feel uncomfortable. It reminds one of, you know, as its name suggests. It was found in Japan, at Miyako port, 200meters down the sea during a fishing day in the morning while the fisher was about to have his breakfast he noticed something in his net, as stated in the original post. "It's neither hard nor soft, it feels like Janakatta adhere" (Sorry for my bad translation, but my Japanese is not perfect.) Anyway, people are calling it a DickSwim.
-chichi signing off
Friday, September 3, 2010
Undiscovered Creatures: DickSwim
Friday, September 03, 2010
G.Evergreen-priv



2 COMMENTS:
I wonder if it's edible?? I would not "lick" at it though; who knows the kind of liquid that'll jerk out of it. lol
@j.cherrytree: Silly! LOL. Why would you eat it.
Post a Comment
If you have something to say, please take the time to comment on my post. All comments will be moderated.