Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Detective Conan "Realization" pg5 [doujin]


Here's page 5 of my Detective Conan "Realization" doujinshi. Read previous pages here.

The line art is different now because I drew all the characters with SAI. First, I started with drawing the panels in Manga Studio and then added the background. This way I know where to place my characters. In SAI, I sketched and drew them and deleted the background layer where the characters are positioned. Back in Manga Studio, I added shadows and the speak bubbles. Then in Photoshop I added the text and SFX.

It's a very inconvenient order, but I'm still trying to figure out which techniques work best. (°~°')


Detective Conan (c)Gosho Aoyama
Plot by me

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

If you have something to say, please take the time to comment on my post. All comments will be moderated.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger