Follow "AlcoholNoJoke" on twitter @AlcoholNoJoke and join its campaign on Facebook "Alcohol. It's No Joke".
I totally agree on this. It's no joke at all! I know a few people who drink regularly as if it's the milk to their cereal, and it's just disgusting to see how their behavior would change after a few glasses of beer. I drink on a few occasions, too, even drank on parties before to loosen up and have fun, but I would just usually fall asleep. Thank God! Other people start a fight, sleep around with strangers, and blame the alcohol for their lack of judgment.
I've been on a party once, last New Year's Eve 2008. And I've been there with a friend and she brought her 3-year-old daughter with her because she had no babysitter. The party took place in another friend's apartment, with about 10 adults, about 6 of them were smoking and all of us were drinking. Imagine the little child amongst us. Of course, I took care of the child since the mother clearly wasn't able to do that herself. She got so drunk, she had sex with a guy she didn't know in the middle of the living room in front of us all, while her little daughter was soundly asleep on the bed beside her.
So, yeah, alcohol is no joke! You lose all inhibition and do stuff you wouldn't do in a clear state of mind.
-chichi signing off
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Alcohol. It's No Joke
Thursday, January 14, 2010
G.Evergreen-priv



0 COMMENTS:
Post a Comment
If you have something to say, please take the time to comment on my post. All comments will be moderated.